Hello! We’re happy you are considering Town & Country Travel for your vacation planning needs. We trust you’re here because you are a discerning traveler and are seeking high touch service, expert advice, and masterful planning. Whether you have never worked with a travel agency before, or are looking for a new travel planning partner, we invite you to read on to learn more about how our clients benefit by working with one of our seasoned luxury travel advisors.
A Little About Us and How We Work
Town & Country Travel is a boutique luxury travel agency that has been helping travelers see the world since 1984. Our team of luxury travel advisors apply expertise, personal contacts, and sophisticated resources to personalize vacations that are crafted for each individual traveler with each new vacation request. We are nimble with the ever-changing landscape of travel, working only with vetted and reputable partners who, like us, know precisely what it means to “travel well.”
Town & Country Client Benefits
Whether you know exactly what you want, or need help narrowing down a world of options, we offer an advising approach. We spend our time and resources finding that “perfect fit” for you, then tending to all the details - so you don’t have to.
We take the time to give our clients the advice, attention, and advocacy typically lacking when working with an online booking company, or when working directly with a cruise line, tour operator, or hotel call center. To them you are another booking, yet to us you are a valued client and we are committed to being your advocate before, during, and after your vacation.
As a proud member of Signature Travel Network, we have key relationships with the best cruise, tour, and hotels & resorts in the industry. Not only does this help us provide our travelers with exceptional service, it often translates to exclusive benefits, savings, and added value that you can’t get elsewhere or when booking on your own.
Consulting & Travel Management Service Fees
This kind of high touch service and professional advice takes time. For a typical cruise, custom or guided tour, anywhere in the world for two people, our professional service fee would be about the price of a nice dinner for two. We do not cut use cost-cutting methods or work exclusively with particular suppliers to earn added bonus or commission that might diminish your vacation experience. We are wholly committed to planning your vacation, made just for you.
Following the initial consultation, and before we begin work on your vacation, this Consulting & Travel Management fee will be charged based on what your travel advisor understands your travel planning assistance needs to be. This fee is related to the level of customization anticipated, so if the scope of the work changes significantly we may need to adjust the fee accordingly. We have found that this approach helps us manage our time and resources relative to the complexity of each and every trip we are working on. Please note this is non-refundable as work will be done whether or not the trip goes. Should you need to cancel for a coverable reason and purchase travel insurance, you may be able to include this in your claim.
If you are not completely satisfied with our service, or we are unable to help you, you may be entitled to a good faith refund of this Consulting & Travel Management Service Fee. Please note you are seperately subject to the booking and cancellation terms of our suppliers.
What Does a Town & Country Travel Advisor do on Behalf of our Clients?
Before the planning process begins:
- Have an initial conversation to learn about what you’re seeking in this trip. We will explain our process, professional fees, and together we will determine if we can be of assistance.
During the planning & booking process:
- Enlist our industry partners to find options that fit your vacation interests and budget.
- Strive to provide you with special and memorable vacation experiences as applicable
- Assist with shore excursions and dining arrangements for cruises
- Review any Passport or Visa needs and other items relevant for your vacation.
- Quote travel insurance for the protection of investment and medical needs
- Review transfers, flights and other transportation logistics
Management of the vacation until departure:
- Provide with you a complimentary Travel App that will keep all your travel details in your smart phone or tablet.
- Review all final documents for accuracy and clarity
- Set reminders to make sure financial payments are made on time.
- Be alert for changes that may occur with the destination, product, or service.
Post travel services
- Our travel professionals will reach out to hear feedback on your trip. What’d you love? Anything you would’ve changed? We can also provide advocacy if something did occur that needs to be followed up with a vendor on your behalf.
We look forward to working with you and your family or travel companions to plan your next adventure!